Patient satisfaction is an important indicator in measuring the quality of medical care given by a provider. At Exeter Eye quality is extremely important to us and we are always striving to improve our services.Leave a Google Review View our Google Reviews
We welcome your feedback and you can leave a review for us on our Exeter Eye Google listing by clicking this link.
Exeter Eye develop and evaluate patient care by running patient satisfaction surveys for feedback on patient care and services. Results of these surveys help Exeter Eye develop the best quality service to our patients.
Please find below a selection of positive feedback and thanks.
- It was an immediate improvement in my vision. I was able to watch the TV without glasses. I could see clearly, at distance. I think Mr. Byles is an angel.
- Efficient & effective.
- Very clear & specific advice about the benefits. Supportive.
- The whole team were efficient, which gave me confidence.
- The whole experience was stress-free. Mr. Byles & his staff offer a fantastically professional, efficient & friendly service. If only all medical consultations & treatments were as good!
- I thought I’d be terrified but the calmness, understanding & support of your staff meant that to my surprise I felt completely calm & today I have been looking forward to the second operation instead of dreading it. Everyone, the nurses especially, made me feel as though I was the only person who mattered & they had all the time in the world to spend with me.
- Very smooth & professional process from start to finish – in all honesty can’t think of anything that would improve it anymore.
- Mr Quinn, can’t say enough about how good he is with patient care. The team were top class.
- Very good pre-assessment; thorough, high quality. Mr. Quinn was able to answer all my questions. Availability of 6pm appointments is great for people that work. Communications were very effective and telephone queries were dealt with promptly and accurately.
- All the staff from the consultant surgeon, to nurses and reception were outstanding. It was a very well organised system. Mr Simcock telephoned me the day after each surgery – it was a very reassuring phone call. The receptionist telephoned a relative with the time to collect me after surgery.
- Timeless and efficient. Excellent service throughout.
- I received a thorough examination on both my eyes from the consultant, who fully explained the risks of cataract surgery.
- Care in pre and post-op was reassuring, informative and extremely caring.
- Prompt appointment, efficient correspondence relating to treatment and ongoing further appointments resulting in my problems being concluded in a short time.
- In every way exceeded my expectations. Very impressed by “bedside manner” of anaesthetist and nurse as well as consultant. During the procedure I was fed with information which gave significant re-assurance at each stage. Patient information sheet (post-op) Cataract was excellent.
- Approachability of all staff, particularly by the surgeon. Speed of appointment and treatment. Excellent in all areas.
- The information that was so readily available at all times, also, one never felt like a numbered patient, just a friend who was in need of treatment.
- Super-efficient, found no fault, perfectly happy with things as they are.
- Bright new premises, good waiting facilities.